Frequently Asked Question(FAQ's)

Is it necessary for me to sign up to purchase from BuildersGuru?

No, It is not necessary for you to sign up to make a purchase you can do it without signing up also.

What are the advantages of Signing up with BuildersGuru?

When you sign up with BuildersGuru you will be able to do the following:
* Proceed through checkout faster when making a purchase
* Check the status of orders
* View past orders
* Add Products to wish list and purchase them later
* Store alternative addresses (for shipping to multiple family members and friends!)
* Get Quote for Multiple products and easily place large orders
* Get Updates on Offers & Sale in Store

Is it Safe to make payments online to BuildersGuru?

All the payments made online are 100% secured and transferred through Paytm payment gateway having RBI approved digital wallet for online payments also Certified as PCI DSS Compliant.

How is BuildersGuru able to provide products at such low prices?

We are only registering wholesalers & Company Depots as our Sellers, which helps us to maintain the prices very competitive with the Market. Based on our High volume & Bulk Purchases with Wholesalers & Company Depots we again demand for reduction of prices. Creating a Win - Win situation for the entire supply chain.

How can I contact BuildersGuru for any support or issues?

In case of any support you can just write in to us at customercare@buildersguru.in And we will get back to you As Soon as Possible.

How will I receive my ordered Materials?

We offer Free Home Delivery or very minimum delivery charges for 99% of our Products, remaining 1% are not accepted by courier companies due to their large sizes so we will sent it through the most efficient transport company to your city and you can get it from their warehouse.

How can I trust on the Quality of Products?

Our Mission itself is “To provide Best Quality Building Materials at lowest prices and converting customers Dream Project in to reality in the most affordable way” and we stick around it very passionately. All the products ordered through BuildersGuru.in are 100% Genuine & Original.

How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) order?

All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.

Builders guru Features

FREE DELIVERY

We Provide Free Delivery On a wide range of Categories for orders above Rs 1000.

GUARANTEE

All the products ordered through BuildersGuru.in are 100% Genuine & Original.

PAYMENT SECURED

All the payments made online are 100% secured and transferred through Paytm Certified as PCI DSS Compliant

SUPPORT

For any Clarifications or Support we are always there to assist you with our online support customercare@buildersguru.in.